Last Updated on
Cozzia is a massage chair manufacturing company that has been in business for over 20 years. To them, massage is not a luxury but a necessity for the health and wellness of human beings. They have different massage chairs in their range; all of them cater different needs of different people. Some of their chairs are based on Shiatsu Massage therapy while some are zero gravity chairs. Each of their chairs is designed to bring out the best to their customers. Here is a review of their best chairs along with their basic features and benefits.
Top 3 Cozzia Massage Chairs
This chair is a combination of Swedish and Shiatsu massage therapy. I did not know what exactly these therapy styles were until I got my hands on this beauty. It massages using different motions like kneading and clapping. I read it in the manual that it has auto-scan technology which means that the chair will adjust itself according to the user’s body and massage on the focal points. Also, there are five intensity levels which is the thing I love the most about it. I want to have a massage with a low intensity while my husband enjoys a thorough and aggressive massage, so this chair works for both of us. It is comfortable and easy to use and the leather gives it a neat look. It also has an air pressure system that works on feet and calves.
- Q: How many programs are there is the chair?
- A: There are six pre-programmed massage settings in the chair.
- Q: Does it support the zero gravity?
- A: Yes, it elevates the knees to the heart level and brings spine to the ground level.
This chair is an all in all for massage chairs in the market. This is the best one by far from Cozzia. It is a zero gravity Shiatsu based massage chair which gives a wonderful experience to the user. At the day end, when you will sit on it after a long tiring day, this chair will get you all prepared for the next day challenges. Air massage, vibration, tapping, rolling and kneading are combined with Shiatsu massage and increase the effectiveness of a massage session. A fifteen-minute session at the day end will relax your muscles and prevent all kinds of stiffness. There are intensity levels that you can choose fro, so if you want to have a thorough full body massage there is nothing better than this one.
- Q: How many airbags are there?
- A: There are 22 airbags in the chair, enough to cover the whole body.
- Q: Does it massage the neck?
- A: Yes, there are airbags in the pillow that work on the tired muscles of the neck and relieve all pressure.
This chair is a good example of the air-cell technology which compresses the air cells to massage your back by stretching it completely with the zero gravity reclining. It has a sleek design, so I did not mind it putting it in my lounge so when I come home after a hectic day I can enjoy TV and a soundless massage at the same time. It is easy to control with the touchpad. Also, the heat therapy allows the muscles to relax while the air compression do their job.
- Q: How many positions does the chair take?
- A: there are infinite recline positions of the chair as it is a zero gravity chair.
- Q: How many colors are available?
- A: There are three colors; black, chocolate and ivory. Each of them is adjustable with your interior.
Don’t forget to check our other massage chair reviews:
Cozzia has a unique class in technology and science. They aim to enhance the living capabilities of people and make it easier for them to face the challenges of routine life in a much better way.