Human Touch has designed and developed amazing massage and wellness products that work same as a massage professional. They aim to deliver life-changing benefits to their users so they can carry on with their routine in a healthier and more efficient way. In case you are looking for a massage chair to alleviate all your pains and stress, then here is the review of preferable massage chairs by Human Touch.
Top 4 Human Touch Massaging Recliners
When a chair can ease up to 180-degrees, there can be nothing better than it. iJoy 2310 has three invigorating auto programs that relax your muscles, gives you a stress therapy and works on the wellness of your back. It has three professional massage techniques that are kneading, compressions, rolling and percussion. The best part is it won’t take a lot of space in your living room. It is just the size of a single sitter sofa, and with the variety of colors, there is no way it can mismatch with the décor of the room. The chair has received some of the best reviews from the patients suffering from back pain. They say that this chair has the capability to do magic with the pain.
- Q: Does it cover the neck and gives neck massage as well?
- A: The chair is preferable for back problems; however if you are short in height you can get a massage for your back as well or recline the chair to set your neck over the highest point rollers.
- Q: Does it have a heat mode?
- A: All the Ijoy chairs are exempt of heat mode.
Human Touch is among the first ones to design a chair based on FlexGlide Orbital Massage Technology. It delivers the finest stress-reducing experience. This chair has four massage techniques including glide, tone, flex and stretch. It is recommended for all age groups as it can cater the needs of all ages. The massage programs are specially designed for full back, upper back, and lower back, sleeping and relaxing. It targets the most tired and stressed muscles of the body and provides deep healing. The warm air technology relieves the tightness of the muscles and soothes your body. Another amazing feature of the chair is the CirQlation technology – as the company likes to call it. it works on your body and massages in circular motions just like any therapist would do. it is best for people who have blood pressure issues and sleeping disorders. It soothes the nerves and relaxes your brain at the same time.
- Q: Are their adjustable intensity levels?
- A: Yes, there are adjustable intensity levels.
- Q: Is there a time for the massage session?
- A: There is no manual adjustment for the timer, but each massage sessions lasts for 10 minutes.
This massage chair is specially designed to work on the back. There are three back-massage programs that use four techniques to give you a great wellness experience. It massages your back with kneading, compressions, percussions and rolling. You can adjust the angle of the chair with the push button. Moreover, it has a cup holder so you can enjoy a warm cup of coffee along with an amazing yet soundless massage. This chair is hardly noticeable with its compact size; you can put it in one corner and enjoy a number of healthful advantages. The surprise is that you can also charge your phone with the built-in power outlet.
- Q: Does it need assembling?
- A: It comes assembled in a single piece, so there is no hassle.
- Q: Will it accommodate a 6 feet person?
- A: Yes, it is sufficient enough to adjust a well-heighted person.
This is one of my favorites because it has a compact and sleek design. it is a pretty thing to look at. This is a recliner which makes it easily adjustable in a small space. It massages you using stretch, glide and orbit motions. You will feel like getting a massage from an expert massage therapist. The pressure of the massage is adjustable which means you have the liberty to choose intensity levels. It is a great thing for relaxation and getting rid of all the tightness in the muscles. It can recline up to 180 degrees which mean you can enjoy the massage at a favorable angle. There is a remote control as well; you can use it to place the massage on different parts of your back or also go for a full programmed massage.
- Q: Does the chair have all the four massage techniques?
- A: It has kneading, percussions, and compressions; but not rolling.
- Q: Does the foot rest recline?
- A: The foot rest does not recline but you get a wonderful massage for your feet.
Massage chairs have the tendency to elevate your lifestyle and improve your overall physical and mental performance. It is necessary to find some time for yourself during the day and shed off the unwanted body stiffness.